Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TO ALL MEMBERS URGENT NOTICE [SECRETARY]

Posted by LIVERPOOL590 
TO ALL MEMBERS URGENT NOTICE [SECRETARY]
04 October, 2009 04:42PM
There will be a new Secetary takeing over from 17th October, please give her a little while to settle into the job. Her name address and phone number etc will be posted up at alater date. I feel that this will help us all to move on as an association,not forgetting thanks to Wilson for all his work over many years.
Re: TO ALL MEMBERS URGENT NOTICE [SECRETARY]
04 October, 2009 10:16PM
I agree, hopefully a fresh start will quieten the mutterings on other threads and help the association forwards.
09 December, 2009 07:52AM
Have the contact details been posted yet? I would like to contact the secretary but cannot find the details anywhere, thanks
11 December, 2009 12:30PM
smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2009 01:21PM by lazysheep.
11 December, 2009 10:08PM
I believe contact details were sent to members in an email?
12 December, 2009 05:51AM
I have had nothing at all. Was hoping the show results would be put up on this website - it would be nice.smiling smiley
12 December, 2009 06:53AM
I used to receive info from Wilson via email but have not had anything recently, and no secretary contact details.
12 December, 2009 09:41AM
Emailing the details to existing members is all well and good but for one thing this hasn't happend and for another what about new members? Is this a closed society now? Should new members shoot thier Dartmoors and go and buy something else because they are not wanted in the funny handshake club?! sad smiley

Could the contact details for the new secretary please be posted on this forum, on the RBST website and on the Society pages asap. there can be no good reason to keep it secret. It can only be good for the Society and the breed to share these details.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2009 09:53AM by T.W.Lloyd.
12 December, 2009 10:16AM
We are still left wondering if our only ewe lamb this year will be registered as Wilson didn't answer any questions we sent by email about the registration or our answer machine messages also we don't know how to contact the new secretary.

I think we have been patient - we have waited to speak to a secretary since the beginning of July but now don't even know how to contact the new one!

Stephanie
12 December, 2009 10:18AM
There is no secret!
It's not worth getting hot under the collar, that just gets people's backs up!
Try info@greyface-dartmoor.org.uk, this, I am told, will reach the new secretary.
I am not in a position to splash someone's contact details on a public forum without their consent, I hope you understand this!
12 December, 2009 10:49AM
CS thank you for the email address, I have had no luck with this one before but assuming the new secretary has taken over the account I will try it again. I did not want to bother the old secretary by messaging him. I wasn't asking for someone’s private details, I was asking for the contact details for a club secretary. Surely the secretary of a club is prepared to have some form of contact details public? You shouldn't have to splash these details across a public forum (unless really YOU are the new secretary!!! Who was that masked man? confused smiley) because they should already be available. Every other secretary on the rare breed society website has some form of public contact details.

I'm sorry to get "hot under the collar" but politely saying nothing has got nothing done and it really is getting silly now. It seems the only way to get any response at all is to provoke one sometimes. You imply that (fair) criticism will only get the committees backs up and that they will purposefully dig their heels in. I hope this is not the case as they are in a position of responsibility and should be a little more professional than that, come on chaps take it on the chin and lets address the problems smiling smiley
12 December, 2009 05:02PM
My concern is that if all the forum is good for is cynicism and back biting, complaining publicly about the running of the association etc. it makes the association look like a 'mickey mouse' outfit.
The forum was voted for to provide a place for people to exchange information about the breed, contact details should be available se[parately. Unfortunately it now looks as if it is going to be laid to rest, as many of the council members have decided it is doing the association no favours! Now I can see what they mean!
The secretary is still trying to get information together and tie up loose ends before contacting the membership, i'm not sure she even reads the forum!
Make the most of it whilst it's here, 'cause it won't be for much longer!
12 December, 2009 06:07PM
It's really disappointing to read the last post on this and it highlights exactly what needs to be changed about the group.

Contact details SHOULD be available on the website but they are not. Plus, whatever the state of the paperwork you should at least be able to update the RBST website with a new name, address and telephone number. What information takes more than 2 months to get together? If the new secretary already doesn't have time for the job exactly the same problems will arise - so the committee should take some of the burden off the secretary so that she can do what she needs to for the group with the time available.

Having people contact the old secretary, get told he's not doing it anymore but doesn't have the details of the person taking over and then not being able to take any queries any further - that makes the group look like a mikey mouse operation. The forum does not.

Personally I think that the committee should let the members vote about whether they want a forum or not. Perhaps you can just add a censoring function for posts in future - there are at least two committee members who regularly post and so could be responsible for the monitoring of this.

Having a publicly available forum about GFDs is a good thing for the GFD breed. Whether it's a good thing for people who want a position of power but don't want the responsibility that comes with it is an entirely different question. I have helped run a number of clubs and I know that it's hard work for no reward, and I gave my time for free. I also thought of the members as more important than me and the committee - without membership there would be no association.

If you need help I would be happy to help out. I'm sure there are other people who would also be happy to help out. Just ask.

Kind regards,
Sarah (lazysheep)
12 December, 2009 09:49PM
I agree!
It's hard for me being a regular forum user and member of council, as I see both sides! I like the forum, as long as the bitching doesn't take over. Trouble is, most of council want it gone.
I was sure an email went out to everyone, but apparently this is not the case, so I can now get on and find out what's going on.
Watch this space!
13 December, 2009 01:30AM
I received full details of the new Secretary as an attachment to an e-mail from the retiring Secretary, sent at 1504 on 29/10/09.

Being very new to keeping sheep, I have found the forum to be useful and informative, and it promotes discussion - but we should reserve carping to private messages imho.

The e-mail contact details given were info@greyface-dartmoor.org.uk. Apparently e-mails will be forwarded to the new Secretary. I hope this helps.
13 December, 2009 08:44AM
Hi, I haven't posted much on the forum but feel that I should mention that I have been dealing with the old secretary for various reasons but also recently with the new secretary, although no details were recieved for the new secretary I used the email from the website (info@greyface-dartmoor.org.uk) and I recieved a reply from her.

With regards to the forum, I personally think that internet forums can and should be a valuable tool for members to share information, get to know other members and also for onlookers to get an idea of what the association, breed etc is all about. Most other forums have 'members only' areas that can be used to voice concerns etc, so perhaps this might be a better option that to close it completely.
13 December, 2009 11:52AM
Hello everyone,
I also was emailed new secrecary contact details -----October
I haven`t tried any correspondence yet ---- thought she needed a little time to settle in.
It is obvious there is alot for her to sort out.
Hope 2010 membership brings new Flockbooks and ewe certificates.I can understand how frustrating it could be if you are trying
sell pedigree stock -- I am hopeing to sell some Dartmoors in new year and also need certificates.
Sad to hear forum may be terminated.
The forum is surely an asset to the society--- help and advise given freely about sheepy matters----dartmoor society gatherings reported
on-----all subjects good ----- and bad ---- viewed.
As Sicknote has said other breeders forums open to members only, maybe good idea.
.The new technology allows everybody insight into what is going on across the country while we sit in our own homes and the fantastic photos
added to the topics bring the whole thing to life =very enjoyable reading , sad if it is axed.
Jackie
13 December, 2009 02:57PM
I echo what has been said above. I have said to others that this forum needs moderators and also a membership to log in to a secure forum area so that it remains for the use of members of the DSBA only. Many other forums have this facility - so then the general public can see general stuff and members of the breed society see other stuff -it's not rocket science.

I was just pleased to see a forum set up when it was - a great way of keeping in touch. But, I now think the time has come to extend, modify and refine this forum to meet the needs of the users - not bin it because of a few silly remarks people have made.

I agree that some very thoughtless things have been posted on this site in the past but I don't think that it should be completely removed - just restructured and rethought and discussed at the council meetings. If this forum had had moderators in the first place those silly comments would have been zapped and edited.

Unless we want to go back to chalk and slates - we need a website - all other breed societies seem to manage theirs. I moderate a number of forums on the internet and would only be too willing to be part of that on here. Moderators do a necessary job on forums keeping people in line and deleting things that are clearly in breach of the T&Cs. I don't think that the T&Cs are very clear to people who have joined this forum and they should be - then this would never have happened.

Axing it is not an option. Getting it better is! smiling smiley

There, I'll get off my soap box now.smiling smiley
13 December, 2009 03:19PM
Looking through the threads all of the slanging matches and bad feeling have resulted from poor communication, shutting the forum will make communication more difficult. I think that more interaction between the commitee and the membership would benefit the association as a whole and that this forum is a quick and convenient way of doing this.
13 December, 2009 10:16PM
At last!
Some constructive input! A new website idea has been aired, but council were adamant the forum should go! I agree that moderating and restricted access to members only areas is the way forward, and, if I may, will cite some of your comments when the council convenes next.
Maybe this is something for you all to raise with the new secretary direct (now you know how to contact her!)
14 December, 2009 09:06AM
I would be very sorry if the forum was axed, as I have found it so helpful and enjoyable. As pretty much of a stay at home, I love the photos and reports of shows, pictures of other folks' flocks etc. Being able to ask advice of much more experienced shepherds and exhibitors is great, a big help with those "what do I do now?" questions. Please feel free to quote me on that, Crazysheep!
And I agree that it is imperative the Association should have a website, for so many people the internet is the first place they go to look for information etc.
Perhaps we could all help improve and self-police the content on the forum - if we don't respond to an unedifying post, it will quickly sink!
14 December, 2009 06:12PM
Hi All
I AM THE NEW SECRETARY !!!
Sorry but I have blissfully unaware that not everyone had my contact details. I have today spoken with Wilson and he has sent round an email advising of my details but will try and sent it again.

As I am sure you can all appreciate, the change over period is not straightforward but I think we are starting to make progress internally. Also, I am employed part time for ten hours a week, so only have a certain amount of time to give. Wilson will finalise all details for the 2008 registrations and I will take over from the 2009 ones, in the hope to get out a Flock Book end Jan, beginning Feb if all goes to plan. I will be sending a newsletter round to members, after Xmas, to start us off for the New Year and my new official start. We will also be looking at updating the website and keeping it simple and up to date with info. Please bear with us, it will all take time but we will get there.

I can be contacted on 01823 602863 or email info@greyface-dartmoor.org.uk. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU if you leave me a clear number (on ansaphone) or send me an email. If I do not know the anwer to your query at this stage, I will find someone who does and again, get back to you.

In closing I would just like to add, that Forums can be a great feature if used correctly and I hope we can all use this Forum to the best advantage to discuss topics with likeminded breeders, keep abreast of on the spot info and obtain contacts and information. However, when used incorrectly they can be extremely damaging leading to them being taken off line. I am positive that we all know how we would like to see the DSBA forum used !!

In the meantime, I wish you all a merry christmas however you may be celebrating the festive season (shame the livestock don't know its christmas !!) and look forward to meeting as many of you as possible in the coming months.

Kind regards

Debbie Tyler-Davis
14 December, 2009 06:14PM
Quite right. I think that it would be very sad if because of a minority who posted inappropriate comments the majority were made to suffer. That is not how things should work at all. I would therefore respectfully ask the council members to reconsider this move.

It is simply because there have been no moderators that this is a problem. Most users on here are courteous and polite and it really makes me a little irritated that this has not been taken into account by council.

Moderated correctly the forum side of this website could work very well. I agree with the post above - it's great looking at people's flocks, finding out about shows, looking at other breeder's lambs and discussing the latest defra nonsense. We need a forum.smiling smiley
14 December, 2009 06:53PM
Hi DTD thanks for posting, will call you tomorrow
14 December, 2009 07:34PM
Hello Debbie
I must have posted my last comment just as you were posting yours!

Merry Christmas to you too and looking forward to your newsletter!

14 December, 2009 10:15PM
Lynne Jackson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quite right. I think that it would be very sad if
> because of a minority who posted inappropriate
> comments the majority were made to suffer. That
> is not how things should work at all. I would
> therefore respectfully ask the council members to
> reconsider this move.
>
> It is simply because there have been no moderators
> that this is a problem. Most users on here are
> courteous and polite and it really makes me a
> little irritated that this has not been taken into
> account by council.
>
> Moderated correctly the forum side of this website
> could work very well. I agree with the post above
> - it's great looking at people's flocks, finding
> out about shows, looking at other breeder's lambs
> and discussing the latest defra nonsense. We need
> a forum.smiling smiley

I have been trying! smiling smiley
Thanks Debbie for posting, it should cool things down! I have been trying to answer where I can, but can only speak for myself, rather than for council.
I will keep plugging away!
15 December, 2009 10:22AM
Hi Debbie,

The Tilly Flock would like to welcome you ------ I think some of them have cottoned on -----Christmas just round the corner!

Photobucket

I would just like to add ----from what I gather, Lynne has put a lot into getting the Forum up and running,
I have just had a quick count up ----page one = over 6000 views ! That speaks for itself.
---------- CrazySheep, thanks for keeping users informed of possible forum changes.
Hope to see more members contributing next year and the Dartmoor Sheep breeders association back up to speed.

Jackie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/12/2009 08:28AM by Tilly Thomsett.
15 December, 2009 10:08PM
Loving the pictures! smiling smiley
HXY1221
21 December, 2016 04:39AM
chanyuan
03 May, 2017 01:54AM
chanyuan2017.05.03 45y56u
cheap nfl jerseys
coach outlet store
converse shoes
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online
gucci outlet
fitflops shoes
pandora outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren
michael kors handbags clearance
cheap ray ban sunglasses
iphone case
coach outlet online
polo outlet
oakley sunglasses
thomas sabo
cheap nba jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
cheap nfl jerseys
hollister clothing
ralph lauren polo
cazal sunglasses
mont blanc pens
louis vuitton
coach outlet clearance
burberry canada
louis vuitton outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin
coach factory outlet online
ferragamo outlet
ralph lauren uk
swarovski crystal
oakley sunglasses wholesale
michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
air max 90
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike outlet store
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
kobe 9
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap jordans free shipping
new balance shoes
louis vuitton
tory burch outlet
hollister uk
true religion outlet
air max 90
ralph lauren shirts
burberry outlet
bottega veneta outlet
tods outlet
cleveland cavaliers jerseys
swarovski crystal
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet online
longchamp outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
hermes belts
michael kors handbags
fitflops
ralph lauren polo
polo shirts
polo outlet store
tory burch outlet
michael kors wallets
oakley sunglasses
ray-ban sunglasses
cartier watches
louis vuitton outlet
valentino outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
soccer jerseys
polo ralph lauren
christian louboutin shoes
gucci outlet online
cheap mlb jerseys
dior sunglasses
mizuno running shoes
nike store
coach outlet clearance
gucci outlet
nike store uk
michael kors factory outlet
rolex watches
air max 90
yeezy boost 350
nike outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
ecco outlet
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
polo outlet
louis vuitton outlet clearance
nike roshe run
instyler ionic styler
pandora charms sale clearance
oakley sunglasses
nike blazer pas cher
christian louboutin uk
fitflops sale clearance
mulberry handbags
pandora outlet
ralph lauren polo
mulberry handbags sale
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
true religion jeans
marc jacobs outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
louis vuitton outlet
air max uk
cheap jordans
longchamp handbags
gucci outlet online
mcm backpack
air max uk
longchamp outlet
nike huarache
cheap ray ban sunglasses
fitflops sale
links of london
louis vuitton
mbt shoes
coach outlet
louis vuitton
coach outlet online
louis vuitton uk
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap football shirts
cheap oakley sunglasses
yeezy boost
basketball shoes
true religion jeans
louis vuitton
gucci outlet
mulberry bags
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet clearance
prada outlet
mulberry outlet
true religion jeans
coach outlet clearance
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
swarovski outlet
nike trainers
coach outlet online
ray ban wayfarer
hermes birkin
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
mulberry sale
polo outlet stores
ralph lauren polo
cheap ray bans
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
oakley sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
nike store uk
ferragamo shoes
polo ralph lauren
swarovski jewelry
nike air max 2015
oakley sunglasses
birkenstock shoes
coach outlet clearance
ralph lauren pas cher
longchamp outlet
coach outlet
hollister shirts
coach outlet
longchamp handbags
polo ralph lauren
michael kors handbags
ray bans
coach outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
hermes outlet
pandora jewelry
lacoste outlet
michael kors outlet
cartier watches
polo outlet
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren
christian louboutin online
michael kors outlet
ferragamo shoes
ed hardy clothing
louis vuitton outlet
rolex outlet
coach outlet
ralph lauren polo
louis vuitton outlet stores
thomas sabo charms
polo outlet
true religion uk
ray bans
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
gucci bags
ray ban sunglasses outlet
borse gucci
michael kors handbags
montblanc pens
oakley sunglasses
nike free 5
kd shoes
lebron james shoes
cheap mlb jerseys
polo outlet
true religion outlet
nike shoes
coach outlet online
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
mac cosmetics sale
cheap nhl jerseys
true religion jeans
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
fitflops outlet
michael kors handbags
rolex watches
tory burch outlet
jordan shoes
coach outlet online
football shirts
louis vuitton handbags
ralph lauren polo
pandora jewellery
kate spade outlet
coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
burberry outlet
coach outlet online
soccer jerseys
hollister clothing
adidas wings
tory burch outlet online
gucci outlet
asics
kevin durant shoes
coach outlet
cartier watches
adidas nmd
cheap jerseys wholesale
louis vuitton outlet
mulberry handbags
louis vuitton outlet
polo outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton uk
nike trainers
ferragamo shoes
michael kors uk
coach handbags
ralph lauren outlet
cartier outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
cheap jordans
cheap ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses
tory burch shoes
nike shoes uk
polo ralph lauren
polo outlet
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors
cheap jordans
coach outlet online
hollister clothing
longchamp
air max 90
nike shoes
christian louboutin
pandora jewelry
true religion sale
christian louboutin sale
louis vuitton outlet
true religion uk
coach factory outlet
coach outlet clearance
coach outlet online
louis vuitton
coach outlet online
sac louis vuitton pas cher
louis vuitton online
tory burch outlet online store
hollister clothing
replica watches
coach outlet
michael kors
michael kors uk
nike air max
beats by dr dre
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
true religion jeans
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
ralph lauren polo
louis vuitton handbags
true religion jeans
jordan shoes
cheap jordan shoes
lacoste shirts
cleveland cavaliers jersey
michael kors outlet
hollister clothing
nike huarache
coach outlet online
ecco shoes
polo ralph lauren
fred perry polo shirts
reebok outlet store
fitflops
swarovski jewellery
louis vuitton outlet
adidas uk
polo ralph lauren
cheap ray bans
nfl jerseys wholesale
pandora outlet
futbol baratas
swarovski crystal
cheap ray bans
michael kors outlet
hermes bags
los angeles lakers
los angeles lakers jerseys
louis vuitton
rolex outlet
juicy couture outlet
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
cartier watches
rolex watches
ray ban sunglasses
nike foamposite
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
christian louboutin
kate spade
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags
michael kors
cheap nfl jerseys
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
christian louboutin
reebok trainers
mulberry bags
lacoste polo shirts
cheap ray ban sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
oakley sunglasses
polo outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet
gucci site ufficiale
louis vuitton
kobe shoes
longchamp handbags
burberry outlet
louis vuitton outlet
omega watches
coach outlet clearance
nike roshe run
ray ban sunglasses
rolex watches for sale
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors
chrome hearts
coach outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
adidas trainers
mulberry handbags
polo shirts
rolex uk
pandora charms
ralph lauren outlet
gucci handbags
michael kors handbags
ferragamo outlet
louis vuitton
chrome hearts outlet
nike trainers
nike trainers
ray ban sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike shoes
prada shoes
swarovski crystal
rolex watches
coach outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
gucci outlet
coach outlet
salomon shoes
swarovski uk
mulberry handbags
kobe bryant shoes
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
cheap jordans
rolex watches
jordan shoes
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet store
burberry outlet
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses uk
coach outlet canada
oakley sunglasses
hollister clothing
michael kors outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
adidas nmd runner
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
beats headphones
nike blazer pas cher
jerseys wholesale
louis vuitton
coach outlet online
tory burch outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
christian louboutin sale
herve leger outlet
ferragamo outlet
coach outlet
mac cosmetics
oakley sunglasses
nike air force 1
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
coach outlet online
louis vuitton borse
true religion outlet
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet store
nike shoes for women
cartier outlet
oakley sunglasses
yeezy boost 350
michael kors bags
coach outlet
nike roshe one
ray-ban sunglasses
polo outlet
ralph lauren uk
swarovski crystal
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
fitflops
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet stores
michael kors outlet
nike outlet store
salomon outlet
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
fitflops
fitflops shoes
coach outlet
cheap jordans for sale
true religion jeans
cheap ray bans
hermes belt
cartier watches for women
air max 90
michael kors outlet
fitflops
ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
yeezy boost
gucci borse
michael kors handbags
lebron james shoes
louis vuitton outlet
nba jerseys wholesale
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
polo outlet online
michael kors wallets for women
coach factory outlet
rolex watches
tory burch outlet online
roshe run
rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
coach outlet online
mulberry handbags
louis vuitton
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton pas cher
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
true religion jeans
vans shoes
lacoste pas cher
polo outlet stores
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
tory burch outlet
tory burch outlet online
swarovski outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
ysl outlet
ray bans
coach outlet online
kate spade handbags
longchamp handbags
borse louis vuitton
chrome hearts outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
cheap nike shoes
true religion jeans
ralph lauren outlet stores
true religion jeans
swarovski jewelry
ferragamo shoes
ralph lauren
louis vuitton outlet
cartier watches for sale
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors
fitflops sale clearance
michael kors outlet stores
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet clearance
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
puma outlet
nba jerseys
gucci outlet online
nike roshe
ralph lauren
cheap nba jerseys
coach outlet
birkenstock sandals
fitflops sale clearance
polo ralph lauren
rolex watches
prada handbags
ray ban sunglasses uk
polo pas cher
michael kors handbags
polo ralph lauren
fitflops sale clearance
mcm outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
swarovski crystal
nike air max
cheap oakley sunglasses
chrome hearts
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
adidas outlet store
coach factory outlet
longchamp handbags
louis vuitton outlet
supra shoes
swarovski outlet
ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
michael kors canada
adidas nmd runner
michael kors outlet
true religion jeans
beats by dr dre
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
hollister sale
nike mercurial
cheap snapbacks
prada sunglasses
beats by dre
giuseppe zanotti outlet
louis vuitton handbags
fitflops sale clearance
fitflops sale clearance
gucci outlet store
coach factory outlet
longchamp
louis vuitton
replica watches
coach outlet online
louis vuitton
hollister
coach outlet online
air jordan 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login