Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Showing The Greyface Dartmoor

Posted by Tilly Thomsett 
Showing The Greyface Dartmoor
22 March, 2010 11:31AM
The early show schedules are arriving now ,so I`m turning my attention onto which sheep are the best candidiates for the show ring.

I always enjoy the whole" show thing "---- the 5* tent --- dog IN sleeping bag makes excellent hot water bottle when it`s freezing weather-as it was 2 years ago at May show.
I am just pleased to attend --and try to present the sheep well,if we win it`s a bonus

"Flash" my first Dartmoor ram had the "X Factor" his nature and "presence in the ring" gave the Wensleydales" a run for there money!"
I don`t think this years show rams will do as well --but you never know?

Has anybody else handclipped their dartmoors for showing?
I`ve done three --- should have done it earlier I think, but it`s been so cold I kept putting it off.

Jackie
Re: Showing The Greyface Dartmoor
02 April, 2010 10:28AM
I`m a little embarrassed

Free Yahoo Smileys

I have had a few private messages ---asking for advice on showing the breed. " Sorry" --I don`t really class myself qualified as to say what is the exact best way to present the breed.
Yes , I think my little flock have done well in the show ring but seeing as in this area there`s no separate classes for the breed and am lucky to even see another dartmoor I only do what I think is best.
Previously I have left the fleece and found it to matte up so much ---the judges don`t like it---about 3-4 inchs seems about right ---looks good and is more manageable.
The forum has been invaluable -- seeing other peoples animals to compare with my own.
---best advice is to go to a few shows and talk to others and watch what goes on ----- at the end of the day it is only "a day out "and if you make a few
mistakes- learn by them .
-- cardinal sin ----- Do not take your animals into M.V area if you are non M.V---- likely to get hung, drawn and quartered!!!!

Jackie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2010 10:40AM by Tilly Thomsett.
02 April, 2010 08:12PM
HI Every one, On the subject of hand shearing, my husband and I hand shear about 40 sheep a year, I think I can say after many years we are at last getting it better.The hardest to do are the lambs they jump around all over the place. The thing is you see we show in full fleece at( Devon County Show, Bath and West and The Royal Cornwall) we have to prepare the fleece for these shows, which after a winter like we have just had is not easy.First we hose the lower part of the sheep to get off mud/dirt,(no shampoo) then we separate the staples of wool and get out any bits of straw etc, by working down the staples you also remove dead wool, the fleece should end up flowing free.When I say we show sheep in full fleece I do mean just that, some of my sheeps coats can almost touch the the ground.I do feel however that the Dartmoors should not be handclipped/sheared to early in the year, the fleece is there to do a job,to keep weather off the animal, and as we all know it can turn very cold and wet even in April. We usually work like mad after the last full fleece show to hand shear the show team ready for the one day summer shows.I am ashamed to say that I do no longer turn the sheep to shear them (got to old) I put a halter on them , stand them by a hay rack, start at the top and work down,for their tummies I get them to lie on their side and either my husband or I will hold them and we clip away,we find that the Rams are better than the Ewes, and both my husband and myself quite enjoy the experience.By the way when we hand shear we usually leave on about 2-3 inchs. So happy showing to you all. Ann
02 April, 2010 08:30PM
Sorry I am back again just to say if you would like to see the results of our hand shearing, then on Page 4 of the forum under Honiton 2008 you can see two sheep we hand sheared in late May early June of that year, the Honiton Show is held on the first week in August, I think that the coats are just right, what do you think?
02 April, 2010 09:04PM
I've found some of a hand shearing job I did a while back! Like Ann, I don't turn them over - I just stand them up and start at the top!

Here is a ewe I did

03 April, 2010 12:50PM
This is how my best boy looks at the moment

main show -- Royal Norfolk 1st July ---- hope his coat grows enough by then !
Thanks Lynne and Ann --40 sheep to handshear!, thats dedication for you --good luck in the ring

Jackie
03 April, 2010 07:09PM
Hi Jackie. You think your boys coat may not be long enough for the Show in July, if you look look at page 4 of the forum Honiton 2008 you can see the lenght of coat on our sheep, I think that is about right for the summer shows, I do'nt think that is a lot longer than your boy is now.When I judge at summer shows I like to see the coat neat but not to long, I think the problem could be that you have to run against the other long wool breads, and I can see why you have a longer fleece, if the dartmoors had their own classes it would be different, and you show with the shorter wool, I must say you have done a good job on your boy he looks very good.My main worry would be if we were to shear to early the weather could change for the worse and the sheep could suffer, after all the long fleece is there for a reason. On the other hand I have found that if you are showing in full fleece at some of the last shows for full fleece, then the weather could get to hot and you have to be careful with the sheep then. One year at the Royal Cornwall the weather got very warm and my old ram was not happy, as luck would have it, it was after he had been shown, so the first thing I did was to shear him down the spine and splash water on him, when he looked a bit better I hand sheared him right off, and proceeded to do the rest of the sheep there, I have to say I had quite a large collection of on lookers. Now a few of us at the last full fleece show will start to shear( these are usually three day shows) so on the last day it helps to past the time while waiting to go home.Well I hope you have a good showing season all the best Ann.
03 April, 2010 10:24PM
I agree with LIVERPOOL590 on this one!

Handshearing the show team after judging at the county show is a satisfying job. It is amazing the number of people who stop and grill you on the finer points of hanshearing whilst the half naked sheep you are working on stands placidly chewing the cud.

Lambs are a lot trickier...shear them too early (i.e. young) and the proper fleece doesn't come through, and it is breed rules to shear all lambs for registration by 31st july. Shear them too late and the wool isn't through for the summer shows!
Apart from a 'potential show team' for the county shows, my lot are usually shorn bare by machine in the first week of may. Any lambs under 2 1/2 months old will be left and done when old enough by hand.
05 April, 2010 08:50AM
I thought I would just say ---the show sheep are getting preferential treatment ,they are still getting hard feed and being gathered in at night.
--They need to be in tip- top body condition for showing
It also gives me a change to start halter training and getting the animals used to being handled.It is a pleasure showing a well behaved happy sheep but not so easy showing one who is`nt relaxed when being scrutinized by the judge.
The dartmoors genuinely just enjoy all the attention!.
05 April, 2010 10:21AM
smiling smiley Tilly I had to smile when I read the bit about well behaved and relaxed being scrutinized by the judge. We went to a show once where we were told you didn't have to lead, they were all penned, it suited us as we hadn't got around to it - BUT - what the organisers didn't say was you had to get them out and lead to some extent for judging. Never again!!! The yearling I was wrestling really made the best of it and sprang into the air all four feet off the ground at one point, most embarrassing.

The judge fortunately thought it was all very funny.

Stephanie
05 April, 2010 04:32PM
... and an alternative to woolly-pogo-stick-on-drugs behaviour is the tendency to lie down and remain clamped to the ground, refusing to get up at all. That's embarrassing too, in the middle of the ring!!
11 April, 2010 10:31PM
I know what you mean...it's as if they've sprouted roots!
Going back to the shearing point, for july shows hand shearing at the beginning of may is plenty early enough. It really is unfair to freeze the poor devils now, then roast them in a heavy coat come july/august!
On halter training I once tried the 'treat in pocket' approach, but trying to get a sheep to stand and look forwards whilst it is hell bent on rummaging in your pocket is extremely difficult! I now use the 'long line' method, which works fairly well.
12 April, 2010 11:41AM
Hi CrazySheep--
Whats the long line method?

I find teaching the lambs to halter train easier if you walk them with their mums or in a group-- all on halters.
--- dog normally follows and if you can keep going forward without to much resistance they learn what to do.
----If you just have a singleton normally just end up with a" tug of war" and a "sheepy tantrum."

The judges don`t expect the young lambs to have" perfect manners"and it is normally a eardrum pierceing class as they all call for their mums!

From what I`ve heard, most enthusiatic show people have two show teams of sheep -- one for early shows
and second for late -- each trimmed accordingly for dates.

Interesting point put to me by "old Boy" who`s been showing longwools most of his life
--- Wool acts as a insulator- and that in hot weather the unshorn sheep will suffer less than the shorn one .

Jackie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2010 06:25PM by Tilly Thomsett.
12 April, 2010 10:24PM
The long line method is a normal halter with an extra 6 feet of lead rein, this allows the sheep to 'run away' but not escape. Once the sheep realises it can't escape, it gradually quietens down and becomes leadable. It is important not to drag the sheep, always let it move ahead of you and pick up the resistance when it tries to bolt! A half hour session once a day over 5-7 days usually does the trick.
Curious info from the old boy! My ewes are really puffing now and it's only 13 degrees c, once it gets to 18/20 degrees they start going off their food and looking thoroughly fed up. Other longwools have a more open fleece than the GFD, hence why they don't suffer as much.
I have just one show team who will be kept in wool until the first week in june. The rest of the flock will be shorn early may.
Once the early shows are done, the show team will be hand shorn ready for the summer shows starting july 18th. They will have plenty enough fleece by then.
I believe I heard somewhere that shearing before mid april was frowned upon in GFD circles, will have to check this out.
13 April, 2010 07:26PM
Yes Crazysheep, you are quite right shearing in April is frowned upon, I have kept dartmoor's for twenty years now ,and I would'nt say I know all the answer's but I have been lucky enough to be advised by some of the best in the business.These are people that have grown up with the breed, and May would be the time to start to shear,as Crazysheep says if you are showing at the later show's, like Royal Cornwall then I would hand shear the show team off either at the show, or as soon as I get home. Certainly a Dartmoor sheep with a lot of wool in July/August is not a happy sheep. P.S Thank you for info on the long line method.
13 April, 2010 11:10PM
Looks like me and the Dartmoors have an impossible task--
-- in a mixed class of longwool the LITTLE DARTMOOR has a job to compete anyway ,and if I show with short fleece against ones with spectacular full fleece it would be miracle if we even got a second look from judge.sad smiley
14 April, 2010 10:39PM
Any longwool judge worth their salt should be familliar with the breed points of each breed they are likely to judge. I have had reasonable success with my mob against Wensleydales, Cotswolds, Teeswaters and Galways.
I have found that the biggest influence on a judge is conformation and correctness. If your sheep stand narrow, have weak pasterns, mouth, udder or testicle faults, dipped back, goose rump, or are in poor condition, then that will count against them far more than how much fleece is on their backs.
If your sheep have sound mouths, udders and testicles, a good flat back, stand with a leg in each corner with plenty of width front and back, are sound on their pasterns with good thick legs, then you stand as much chance as anyone.
Good luck!
14 April, 2010 10:41PM
Hi Tilly Thomsett, We have had mixed classes as well here, and I may say that we had some of the hardest sheep to try to beat, in the Devon and Cornwall long wools,but any judge worth their salt sould be able to judge a sheep with what ever lengh of wool they have,so many things come into it, conformation, markings,good feet, good mouth and so on.Even with a shorter fleece a good judge can see the quality of the wool.What other breeds are you finding that you are up against? are not most of the breeds sheared by July/August were you are?Looking at your photo of "Flash" he looks as though he could give the others a run for their money even with a shorter fleece.Do you go to any shows were the dartmoor's could have a class of their own, or do not get enough people with them were you are.I hope that you try to show with a hand sheared shorter fleece because a good sheep can win if you get a judge that know's their sheep. As I said it has only been in recent years that we have had our own classes at some of the show's,so I do know how you feel,so please keep trying, and just remember this saying one of our "Old Boys" said to me at one of my first show's that I did not do to well at "Do'nt worry maid you always take the best sheep home". So the best of luck to you at your show's.
15 April, 2010 01:46PM
--Mostly up against Tesswater,Leicester longwool,Galway and Wensleydales -- never seen a shorn out Wensleydale or Tesswater at any shows I`ve been to.

I will also be entering some of my partners purebred breeds into the shows,

-but the Dartmoors are "soley mine" - hope to carry on enjoying them and representing the breed
at the shows in this corner of the country.

---Thankyou for all the advice -
---With the true showing etiquette
- At least I know now how it is correct to present The Greyface Dartmoor,and can stop guessing !--Free Thinking Smileys

Jackiesmiling smiley
15 April, 2010 08:16PM
Dear Jackie,
I don't do much showing but when I take my little primitive Manx Loaghtans out we are usually in "any other pure/native" against big fat white woollies, so you have my sympathy on being a one and only in a class. Keep up the good work out there in the far East. The Dartmoors are such smashing sheep they deserve all the publicity we can give them.
Good luck!
Hillary
15 April, 2010 10:14PM
I'll second that! Keep flying the flag and don't be put off.
Also remember that most winning wensleydales and teeswaters are yearling sheep who have 18 months of fleece on them owing to not shearing them as lambs. When shown out of wool they are ugly as sin!
24 November, 2016 09:55AM
rolex replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet store
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg boots outlet
kate spade outlet online
cheap ugg boots
canada goose outlet
canada goose pas cher
canada goose
pandora bracelet
ed hardy outlet
chaussure louboutin
cheap jordan shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
adidas nmd r1
uggs outlet
michael kors handbags outlet
hollister clothing store
canada goose parka
cheap ugg boots
coach outlet online
ysl outlet store
michael kors outlet online
adidas yeezy boost 350
coach outlet online
pandora charms sale clearanc
ray ban glasses
yeezy shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
hollister co
coach factory outlet online
ugg boots
polo ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
kate spade
air jordans
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton outlet online
celine outlet online
yeezy boost
nike cortez classic
ugg boots sale
adidas superstars
coach outlet store
christian louboutin uk
ugg pas cher
polo ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors uk
toms
kate spade outlet online
uggs outlet
louis vuitton handbags
abercrombie outlet
kate spade uk
vans store
jordan shoes
cheap nike sneakers
jordan uk
true religion jeans outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
true religion jeans
gucci borse
gucci
longchamp uk
longchamp handbags
adidas nmd runner
yeezy boost
christian louboutin sale
ed hardy uk
dolce and gabbana outlet online
ray bans
michael kors
canada goose outlet
birkenstocks
chaussure louboutin pas cher
discount nike shoes
lacoste outlet
cheap air max
louboutin pas cher
fitflop
bottega veneta outlet
longchamp bags
pandora charms
nike outlet store
vans outlet
uggs canada
nike air huarache
cheap rolex replica watches
raybans
supra shoes
cheap nfl jerseys
discount oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin outlet
ysl handbags
canada goose jackets
abercrombie
michael kors bags
ray ban glasses
ugg boots
michael kors outlet sale
polo ralph lauren outlet online
birkenstock outlet
kate spade outlet
louboutin shoes
ray ban glasses
polo ralph lauren
nfl jerseys wholesale
ray ban sunglasses discount
hollister uk
coach factory outlet
mlb jerseys
ed hardy clothing
birkenstock outlet
jimmy choo shoes
canada goose sale
ugg outlet
pandora bracelet
yeezy shoes
hermes bags
michael kors bags
puma outlet
christian louboutin shoes
christian louboutin sale
cheap nike shoes
coach outlet store online
red bottom
adidas nmd r1
louboutin outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
converse uk
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose jackets
gucci outlet online
louis vuitton pas cher
coach outlet online
armani exchange outlet
nike outlet
oakley vault outlet store
true religion uk
cheap jordan shoes
canada goose coats
louis vuitton purse
birkin handbags
canada goose sale
polo ralph lauren
oakley sunglasses outlet
canada goose outlet online
jordan retro
oakley sunglasses cheap
ralph lauren uk
cheap ray bans
nike air force
toms
fake rolex watches
canada goose
true religion outlet store
salvatore ferragamo shoes
air max 90
michael kors bags
burberry outlet online
michael kors handbags
adidas store
toms outlet store
coach outlet online
ugg sale
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
red bottom heels
jordan femmes pas cher
polo ralph lauren
burberry handbags
nike uk
uggs
oakley sunglasses outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ugg australia outlet
canada goose jackets
michael kors purse
canada goose jackets uk
valentino shoes
cheap bottom shoes
moncler jackets
uggs on sale
stan smith adidas
uggs
canada goose jackets
james shoes
canada goose jackets uk
adidas nmd runner
nike blazer low pas cher
canada goose outlet
lebron shoes
birkenstock shoes
pandora charms
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
louboutin outlet
Replica Rolex
fit flops
gucci handbags outlet
cheap jerseys
birkenstock uk
longchamp bag
adidas sneakers
coach outlet online
louboutin shoes
uggs outlet
christian louboutin
fitflops sale
uggs outlet
celine handbags
abercrombie outlet
birkenstock
adidas yeezy boost
ugg outlet store
moncler jackets
pandora bracelet
canada goose sale
cheap jordan shoes
michael kors
toms outlet
red bottom shoes for women
canada goose jackets
gucci outlet online
ugg australia
adidas superstar
adidas nmd runner
pandora charms
rolex watches
mlb jerseys
jordans
moncler coats
timberland shoes
kobe bryant shoes
burberry outlet
michael kors
ugg outlet
ugg boots sale
coach outlet online
louboutin sale
north face uk
louis vuitton borse
north face jackets
adidas outlet store
michael kors outlet canada
moncler uk
air jordans
cheap oakley sunglasses
pandora charms sale clearance
rolex replica watches
cheap ugg boots
cheap rolex watches
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
rolex watches
ugg canada
levi's jeans
hugo boss outlet online
nike sneakers
nike free 4.0 flyknit
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
ugg boots outlet
longchamp outlet store
longchamp bags
oakley vault outlet
burberry outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
authentic louis vuitton handbags
timberland outlet
pandora outlet
moncler outlet online
cheap jerseys wholesale
moncler pas cher
polo ralph lauren pas cher
jordan shoes
ed hardy store
true religion outlet online
christian louboutin sale
longchamp handbags
ugg sale
air max outlet
louis vuitton uk
polo ralph lauren outlet
toms outlet
birkenstock sale
yeezy boost 350
cheap uggs
red bottom shoes
longchamp handbags
louis vuitton factory outlet
converse all star
coach outlet store online clearance
michael kors outlet canada
nike flyknit
ugg boots
louboutin outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors bags
levis outlet
kd shoes
michael kors handbags clearance
true religion sale
hugo boss suits
cheap jordans for sale
pandora charms sale clearance
north face outlet
outlet louis vuitton
rolex watches for sale
ugg canada sale
uggs
pandora jewelry outlet
ray bans
ugg boots clearance
oakley sunglasses cheap
timberland boots outlet
mcm outlet online
ugg australia
canada goose sale
coach outlet online
tory burch outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
tory burch sale
red bottom
kate spade bags
ugg
uggs on sale
birkenstock outlet
fitflops sale
michael kors handbags
moncler uk
polo ralph lauren
canada goose jackets
longchamp sale
louboutin shoes
true religion outlet
oakley sunglasses cheap
montblanc pens
fitflops
kd 8 shoes
fitflops sale clearance
ralph lauren outlet online
pandora charms sale
zhi20161124
HXY1221
21 December, 2016 04:40AM
Sjcg123
19 January, 2017 08:03AM

Soldes Ugg

Moncler Outlet Online

chaussure basket homme

nike shoes

nike free

australia uggs outlet

nike damenschuhe

Bottes Ugg Pas Cher

chaussures nike pas cher

Ray ban sale online

Toms Outlet Online

Air Max Femme

Veste Moncler Pas Cher

ugg clearance

official NHL jerseys

23 is back

reebok running shoes

Jordan Future

Ugg Noir Pas Cher

australia uggs outlet

pandora rings

cheap christian louboutin

toms shoes outlet

Ugg boots Sale

ugg boots for women

Jordan Schoenen

portafoglio michael kors

converse store

pandora jewelry store

Jordan Sneakers For Sale

retro jordans for cheap

moncler outlet

prada outlet

cheap uggs for women

Negozi Pandora

Orecchini Pandora

Ugg Button

canada goose sale online

Nike Shoes Sale Store

nike air jordan pas cher

Oakley Outlet

Ugg Pas Cher Femme

nike sneakers

Michael Kors Handbags Discount

scarpe nike

sac a main michael kors

Sportschuhe Nike

pandora online

Nike Air Max Cheap

Kobe Shoes Nike

Pandora Beads And Charms

toms sale

Soccer Boots Outlet nike

Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher

Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel

Air Jordan Retro Sale

nfl store

Ugg Femme Pas Cher

Boutique Ugg

nike air max running shoes

nike chaussures

michael kors bags outlet

Nike Factory Store

Canada Goose Outlet Store

moncler jacket sale

chaussures de foot pas cher

Uggs Pas Cher Soldes

Veste Moncler Femme

Sneakers Nike

Boty Nike Air

Nike Air Jordan 11

ray ban wayfarer eyeglasses

Anelli Pandora

sac coach soldes

Nike Pas Cher Homme

Ugg Homme Pas cher

pandora charm bracelet sale

adidas outlet

Nike Pas Cher Femme

abercrombie and fitch store

Ray-Ban Official Discounted Site

Air Jordan Release Date

Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace

nike air

nike air schuhe herren

ugg boots cheap

Moncler Sale

Cheap Michael Kors

Botte Ugg Femme

tru religion jeans

canada goose jacket outlet

cheap real uggs

zapatillas running

Adidas Originals Superstar

nike sportschuhe damen

Original Ugg Boots

Pandora Official Website

Ugg Grise Pas Cher

moncler girls

zapatillas nike baratas

nike mercurial soccer cleats

newest lebron shoes

Michael Kors handbag discount

Canada Goose Official Site

nike joggesko

air force one pas cher

Jordan Store

new pandora charms

cheap uggs

Uggs Outlet Store

womens nike air max

cheap air max outlet

fitflops sale uk

adidas schoenen

Canada Goose Outlet

Lebron 13

Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher

Nike Store

hogan rebel donna

Air Nike

Timberland Outlet

Michael Kors handbag on sale

Doudoune Moncler Solde

Ugg Pas Cher En France

zapatilla adidas

adidas kläder

Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher

uggs for women

ugg factory outlet

michael kors handbags on sale

Ugg Classic Tall

canada goose jackets on sale

pandora outlet store

Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher

nike sb stefan janoski

vans shoe store

Air Max For Sale

Michael Kors Outlet

goedkope nike air max

uggs outlet

ugg boots outlet online

Michael Kors

Air Huarache

pandora bracelet charms

zapatos de futbol nike

botas de futbol

scarpe hogan outlet

louboutin heels

nike tn pas cher

Womens Ugg Boots

chaussure Nike homme

Nike Air Huarache For Sale

Air Max 90

Moncler Store

cheap nike air max

Nike Air Women

Yeezy Boost Sale Online

Chaussure Nike Pas Cher

Timberland skor

pandora beads

Ugg Boots On Clearance

nike schuhe günstig

adidas store

new yeezy shoes

Nike Air Sneakers

Nike Zapatos

hyperdunk 2014

nike sportschuhe

billige nike sko

adidas outlet stores online

Canada Goose Outlet

Oakley Sunglasses Cheap

new jordan releases

Moncler Jacket Womens

Coach Bags On Sale

Pandora Store

Vans Black Sneakers

ugg outlet online

nike jordan shoes

Sheepskin Ugg Boots

Nike Air Max 90

ugg store

religion store

longchamp tote bag

ugg boots classic

uggs for cheap

Toms Shoes For Women

Uomo Hogan

Stone Island Outlet

Air Max Sneakers

Air Jordan News

Adidas Superstar

Nike Air 90

longchamp bags on sale

Ugg Outlet Online Store

air jordan

Yeezy Black

huarache sneakers

Nike Online Store

Nike Air Max Boutique

Chestnut Ugg Boots

Cheap Stone Island Jackets

Doudoune Femme Pas Cher

hogan scontate

moncler coats for women

0119Sjcg
Re: floor of the customs
15 March, 2017 04:06AM

coach outlet online

coach factory outlet

nike roshe flyknit

oakley sunglasses cheap

roshe run shoes

supra footwear

nike outlet online

caterpillar work boots

prada sunglasses

michael kors outlet

ray ban eyeglasses

ray ban eyeglasses

polo ralph lauren

cheap ray ban sunglasses

michael kors bags

ralph lauren shirts

ferragamo outlet

burberry outlet

longchamp handbags

longchamp purse

true religion outlet

oakley outlet

nba jerseys wholesale

toms wedges

coach handbags

michael kors purses

nike air max 90

true religion sale

christian louboutin heels

cheap ray ban sunglasses

air max 2017

oakley sunglasses discount

pandora bracelet

reebok classics

cheap jordans

hermes outlet

toms wedges

polo ralph lauren

fila shoes outlet

north face jackets

le coq sportif usa

hermes belt

nike air max 90

ralph lauren outlet

tory burch handbags

burberry handbags

christian louboutin sneakers

adidas yeezy boost 350

michael kors purses

birkenstock clogs

ray ban sunglasses sale

ray ban sunglasses

nike free run flyknit

ray ban glasses

cheap jordan shoes

fitflops sale

michael kors handbags

adidas trainers

adidas zx 750

levis outlet

pandora bracelet

gucci outlet online

nike air max

true religion jeans

reebok sneakers

adidas originals tubular

nike air force 1 high

adidas yeezy

adidas trainers shoes

adidas nmd xr1

snapback hats

toms outlet

cheap ray ban sunglasses

nike air max 2017

adidas nmd xr1

ray ban glasses

mlb jerseys wholesale

adidas yeezy 350 boost

true religion outlet

oakley sunglasses sale

coach outlet online

nike huarache black

prada shoes

kate spade purses

christian louboutin boots

cheap jordans

kate spade handbags

fitflops shoes

hermes bags

christian louboutin

montblanc pen

michael kors outlet online sale

ralph lauren polo

ralph lauren outlet

prada handbags

michael kors outlet online sale

fitflops sale clearance

adidas originals uk

burberry sale

michael kors

ray ban sunglasses

fitflops sandals

pandora charms

michael kors outlet

puma sneaker

ecco boots

mlb jerseys cheap

air max 2017

polo ralph lauren outlet

toms outlet

coach factory online

coach outlet store online clearances

jordan shoes

ralph lauren outlet

adidas ultra boost uncaged

michael kors handbags

oakley sunglasses outlet

toms outlet online

timberland store

kate spade outlet

converse outlet

ralph lauren

mcm belt

mbt outlet

michael kors bags

air jordan shoes

nike huarache women

valentino sandals

hollister kids

pandora outlet store

ray ban wayfarer

cheap jordans

true religion outlet

michael kors handbags

ed hardy jeans

saint laurent handbags

new balance outlet

mizuno sneakers

hermes birkin bag

ray ban outlet

nike air max 2017

ralph lauren outlet

beats by dre headphones

ysl bags

cheap oakley sunglasses

lee jeans wholesale

adidas nmd

jordan shoes

polo ralph lauren shirts

louboutin outlet

longchamp outlet

true religion jeans

nike cortez ultra

timberland uk

prada bags

tory burch

adidas originals shoes

coach factory outlet

instyle hair iron

oakley vault

cheap oakley sunglasses

polo ralph lauren shirts

polo shirts wholesale

mont blanc mountain pen

michael kors handbags

air jordan

rolex replica watches

true religion outlet online

longchamp outlet

michael kors handbags

ed hardy shirts

coach outlet online

ralph lauren outlet

oakley vault

nfl jerseys wholesale

ray ban wayfarer

nike roshe run flyknit

coach factory online

louboutin pas cher

vans store

hermes outlet

yeezy boost 350 v2

cheap oakley sunglasses

under armour shoes

polo ralph lauren outlet

adidas trainers uk

nhl jerseys

cheap ray bans

adidas yeezy boost 350 v2

new balance 999

adidas outlet

adidas yeezy boost 350 v2

valentino outlet

prada outlet

ralph lauren outlet

cheap mlb jerseys

polo shirts

coach outlet

cheap oakley sunglasses

louboutin outlet

oakley sunglasses outlet

mac cosmetics outlet

coach outlet

adidas outlet

ralph lauren polo outlet

coach outlet

christian louboutin sale

nike shoes

michael kors handbags

ray ban eyeglasses

adidas yeezy 350 boost v2

air jordan shoes

pandora jewelry outlet

true religion outlet

oakley outlet

cheap ray ban sunglasses

cheap nfl jerseys wholesale

polo ralph lauren

montblanc pen

michael kors handbags

columbia shoes women

birkenstock shoes

converse sneakers

adidas outlet

lebron 13 shoes

longchamp bags

cheap jordan shoes

ray ban aviators

birkenstock shoes

oakley sunglasses sale

toms wedges

nfl jerseys

coach factory online

nike trainers uk

parker jotter ballpoint pens

michael kors bags

michael kors outlet

pony outlet

pandora charms outlet

adidas nmd

burberry scarf

nhl jerseys wholesale

nike roshe 1

the north face jackets

fitflops sale

nike sb stefan janoski

mcm bags

cheap mlb jerseys

nike blazer sneakers

nike air max shoes

pandora jewelry outlet

nike air max thea

tory burch handbags

calvin klein jeans

chaussures le coq sportif

fitflop sandals

birkenstock shoes

tiffany and co jewelry

adidas nmd white

coach outlet

omega speedmaster

oakley outlet

adidas outlet store

oakley sunglasses

louboutin heels

oakley sunglasses outlet

coach outlet

fred perry polo shirts

nike air max

2017.3.15chenlixiang
20 March, 2017 01:42AM
31 March, 2017 09:40AM
01 April, 2017 04:12AM
02 April, 2017 09:16AM
04 April, 2017 04:55AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login